Thursday, May 20, 2021

Descriptive essay about the ocean

Descriptive essay about the ocean

descriptive essay about the ocean

Narrative Essay About The Ocean. Words 4 Pages. Show More. “We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea -- whether it is to sail or to watch it -- we are going back from whence we came.” (John F. Kennedy). The place where I feel most relaxed is a place where I am happy; a place where I can get away from life It’s the one place where I could sit forever and not even notice the time go by. The ocean is a place where all senses are on overload, and where nothing else in the world matters but that one moment in time. When at the ocean, I am able to feel, Descriptive Essay About The Ocean Ocean Descriptive Essay. The sound of the waves applauding and hugging the blogger.com internal sounds of the body out in Figurative Language In The Odyssey. We have all seen a boiling pot of water, and just hovering your hand over the water Perseverance In Eric



A Perfect Day in the Ocean - Words | Help Me



The bluish sea was irradiated by the sunlight. It was like myriads of blue gems were shinning and it made the colour more gorgeous. The breeze stoked my face smoothly and the seawater also smoothly waved. It was so quiet that only the tweet from the birds and the wave sound I could hear. The birds and the wave were performing a symphony and I was one of the audiences. When I closed my eyes, I could feel the peace and it was really comfortable.


This is my first time to see such a charming sea view and I fell in love with sea from that moment, descriptive essay about the ocean. I could not forget the sea view that I saw in Malaysia. Every time I travel to the different countries, I must concern the sea there more. I love the sea but on the sea but on the other hand, I am afraid of it when I really get close with it. I do not know how to swim! I kept shaking my arms and stretching my legs.


However, it did not work, descriptive essay about the ocean. The fierce wave swallowed me like an enormous monster and I could not escape from its big mouth. The sea was growling at me. My mind is empty like a plain sheet. The water poured into my nose and ears and blocked my hearing and breath.


I thought I would be drowned and I felt completely desperate. Fortunately, I was saved by my uncle. It was such a horrible experience and my heart was carved by fear, descriptive essay about the ocean.


Until I went to Malaysia after a few years, my feeling descriptive essay about the ocean the sea was changed again. My family went for snorkeling but I was descriptive essay about the ocean scared from my bottom of my heart. I was attracted by the multicolored sea when I arrived the Island.


It was like a puzzle and the colour pattern was always changing. I could smell the salty and fishy seawater and saw thousands of tiny fish swimming in the sea. The amazing power of the sea conquered my fear. I started my first snorkeling experience. The water was so clear as I could see numerous marine organisms with goggles. The adorable clown fishes touched my skin and made me feel itching. As I could not swim, I moved in a small region only. I hoped that I could swim further to investigate this mysterious and wonderful sea world one day.


I love the sea view. I enjoy the sea wind, the salty but fresh smell, the charming colour of the sea, etc. That is what I can see when I stand away from the sea. I feel frustrated that I cannot get closer with it without a life jacket. I wish I can feel and see the sea world clearly but not only the surface of it one day. You are commenting using your WordPress. com account, descriptive essay about the ocean. You are commenting using your Google account.


You are commenting descriptive essay about the ocean your Twitter account. You are commenting using your Facebook account. Notify me of new comments via email. Notify me of new posts via email. Post navigation What should I major in? Share this: Twitter Facebook. Like this: Like Loading What should I major in?


Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:. Email required Address never made public. Name required. By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use. To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here: Cookie Policy.




The Ocean. simple essay on the Ocean.

, time: 4:36





Descriptive Essay on the Ocean essays


descriptive essay about the ocean

Narrative Essay About The Ocean. Words 4 Pages. Show More. “We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea -- whether it is to sail or to watch it -- we are going back from whence we came.” (John F. Kennedy). The place where I feel most relaxed is a place where I am happy; a place where I can get away from life Ocean Descriptive Essay. Words3 Pages. I stand at the edge where two worlds collide. The oceans exude power and confindence yet its are the connector to everyone. Here at the ocean, your peace can be found in the middle of this chaotic world. This is where people can lose themselves in the beauty, tranquility and the uncontrollable power of the ocean Sep 25,  · Descriptive Writing: The Sea. 09/25/ by hilarylo. The bluish sea was irradiated by the sunlight. It was like myriads of blue gems were shinning and it made the colour more gorgeous. The breeze stoked my face smoothly and the seawater also smoothly waved. It was so quiet that only the tweet from the birds and the wave sound I could blogger.comted Reading Time: 2 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment

School visit essay

School visit essay  · A Visit to a Hill Station - Long Essay I have detailed about my experience of visiting a hill station. I hope this ess...